8.10.08

farewell....for myself...

THANKS!!!THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!i love u all..i gonna miss u all...o no...crying T,T...sop,sop..

today, in TramCar...having my farewell lunch...im so happy coz so many ppl is celebrating for me...thanks guys...thanks a lot...WAIT!WAIT!i have to special thanks to JENNYSIA DOT COM...director is Jenny Sia and Asst Tan Siew Bee...to organized this farewell lunch....thanks coz put so much effort in it...thanks...

not only them...of course all of u that attend today lunch...Jenny, Siew Bee, Patricia, Wendy, Irene, Li Hsia, Jackqueline, Williams, Kong, Cindy, Wai Ling, Phaik Hoon, Jay Queen, Chang Chee Mun, Ivy, Yap, Marcus, Leong, Nick, Mike, Hew, Lim, Derik, Steven, Chan, and Sunny....thanks to u all coz sign the things to me...is a good idea...i laminate it ard...so that i can keep it properly without damage it...hahahaha....

Thanks to u all...i feel like very very very happy....and feel like don wanna to leave this company...since im working here for 1 year and 9 months....haiz...im leaving soon...so soon...2 days more...i scared i will cry lol...

i have to thanks to my boss Mr Tan that treat me lunch in one of the seafood restaurant in PJ...and of course thanks to Chang Hua San, Ben, and David and Jenny attend...and thanks to Annie oso coz she treat me curry mee in SS2...thanks a lot...i can feel all the SAYANG from u all to me...

since i work here...i knew alot of ppl...and i oso learn a lot form all of the ppl that i knew...

guys i gonna miss u all...really....miss u all....


nice bread but a bit hard...hahaha

brocoli sup...
dessert
fried chicken v oyster served v white rice...
wow...so many ppl...there r...26 ppl..not including me ah..
chicken chop
roast lamb
Yap and I
Chan and I
Marcus and I
Jennysia dot com director and I
thanks for the signature....
Li Hsia and I
Wendy and I
Derik and I
Patricia and I
Siew Bee and I

No comments: