11.10.08

finally...i leave Cotra liao...

finally...finally...i leave Cotra liao...and i left Jenny away and put her in put her under workload hahaha..this is what she complaint in her blog lah...but ...thanks Jenny....coz u teach me a lot of things while im in cotra...and thanks you so much coz give me so much advise and support while im in cotra...thanks for everthing that u have did...thanks...a lot...of course i have to thank to JENNYSIA DOT COM....coz in my last day at 10th oct...the director of JENNYSIA DOT COM...call the branch head that close v me 1 lah....and told hem i leaving liao...so all the branch head wish me all the best...thanks to u all coz gv me so much coperation...hahaha...eventhought some of them very naughty...hahaha...

im so touching...coz before i leave some of my collegues and now is my fren was prepare some gift to me...im so happy and so touching...thanks to Wendy...coz she give a gift and thanks to u coz learn the four chinese words because of me...i will gambateh 1...how come u noe what i like to eat ah?thanks...coz is so warm to me....




thanks to Patricia...coz baked me a cake...i love it very much coz i love what she baked...thanks...is chocolate cake...thanks...is so delicious hahaha...i eat ard o...even thought i wish that i can no need to eat the cake and keep it forever...coz if i eat ard next time no more how ah?hahaha..


thanks to Maven and Trina...coz they oso bought me two slice of Secret Recipe cake...coz Maven said she has no time to celebrate my farewell...is ok Maven...thanks to ur cake...thank...is so delicious...


i think this few days i no need to eat rice liao lah...i will finish all of the cake....hahaha...than at nite...me, Jenny, Marcus, Williams and Tan went to Neway one utama to celebrate my birthday...is a bit early but all of us have no time to celebrate while my birthday so no choice lol...hahaha...than i have 1 more cake...luckily is small 1...clever leh..Jenny...noe to bought a small cake...hahahaha....thanks to u all...and finally we sing k together liao...coz i always miss sing k v them o...donno y...







P/S : JENNYSIA DOT COM is a new company that form by Jenny Sia...is a very good PR (?) company...this company can help u organised all the event...such like farewell and birthday party...any requirement kindly go to www.clumsypanda.com to leave comment...or u can leave comment here too...hahaha...Jenny Sia...i got promote ur new company o...

No comments: