20.12.08

NS Frenz Gathering

My Dear NS Frenz,

So long we din meet ard...i still can remember that our 1st time met was in Nasional Service Kem Bakau Resort, Kemaman, Terengganu.

I have a lot of frenz inside the camp...but I got 9 including me, we are the most best frenz in the camp...among us is me, Joey, Chloe, Sally, Suki, Pinky, Sally, Shirley, Cherrie and Mango...

how many years that we come out from the camp?erm almost 4 years rite...I stil can remember that we got a lot story in that camp...happiness, sadness and how tired and how fearness we are when we 1st join the camp and we did not know each others...

and now, we have gathering ever year. but not ever1 was attending the gathering....among all of us, work and study...so bz...haiz...but luckily...we stil can meet today...haha...even though not every1 is attending but im stil very happy today...we change a lot...but our freindship will not change ever and ever....friendship forever....

up(from left): Joey, Suki, me, Pinky
down(from left): Sally. Shirley, Chloe













1 comment:

Ray Tin said...

nice leh...