9.8.08

Gathering with frenz...

today having gathering 2 gang ppl..1 is secondary school and another 1 is college 1...all also long time no c...n...some more today come out v college frenz main purpose is celebrate this ice-fire polo bun birthday lah...hahaha...
another 1 gang is becoz long time did not c elaine liao...so come out to gather...huh...i oso donno wei li work at there...until lay kim told me than i went to c her...long time did not c her liao....she is leaving...she wanna go taiwan to study liao...when i noe...feel 1 2 cry liao coz so upset 1 of my fren is leaving n mayb will not come back...
so today im so bz...ran to tis gang than ran to another gang...2 place...haizzz...im so hebat leh...can handle 2 place...bleh....
some more after i took my lunch v ice-fire polo bun, come money cat and electrical station...i took out my calculated that hv 4 of us photo...than come money cat said....is time to change our photo liao...than at asian avenue...we found 1 shop and decided to take photo there...very happy coz just like go back to that time...schooling time...
of course take this chance to take photo lah...chop...chop ....chop and chessssss...

electrical station and me

ice-fire polo bun and come money cat



elaine and lay kim
me and lay kim
elaine n me..(stop eating n take photo 1st)
lay kim and alicia

me and ice-fire polo bun+lolipop(present for birthday gal)
me and come money cat
come money cat tis lolipop not for u lah...
wei li and me
me and alicia

2 comments:

Milly said...

wahlau...you all gathering again also din inform me...really not enough fren wor....
now i see your post only i know you all celebrate sook ye birthday...

suan lo .....no me...

mikolmf said...

no lah...just 4got liao..than when we remember already late liao...some more we feel pai sei mah coz ur birthday past liao...so pai sei lah...