12.6.08

long time no c...

long time did not update my blog liao...is time to update...

im starting to drove my car liao...but even though my daddy not allowed me to drive alone lah...

nowadays also i drive to company and than daddy drive to his company...hopefully i can drive by myself on next week coz daddy go brunei mah...

aiyo...petrol price increase again lah...i hate it...come on i only take my car for 2 weeks ok...

today before i leave company, suddenly Cindy call me and ask me...(i thought she ask me something urgent, but not)" did u noe this women that replace Amilia ah?"

actually not really know her lah...so i told Cindy no really loh...and Mr Bird was there too he laugh and laugh...so i feel weird...than i ask why?

Cindy said no lah coz Mr. Bird wanna to do RESEARCH wo....huh?research?

than we meet Wendy, Cindy ask her than Wendy also feel weird why Mr. Bird wanna to do research...

oh..because of today this women told Mr. Bird Cotra side got a lot of old ppl, like old folks home...this women ask why Cotra got a lot of old ppl and no leng chai and make her stop by at Wendy side only coz at the back nothing attracted her attention liao...oh sorry is ppl attrected her attention liao...

what Mr. Bird wanna to do ask is - is this women very poison(means her mouth) ah?

hahaha...Mr. Bird, you are consider old ppl ok...but cotra not old folks home lah coz still got little and cute gal like me mah...

No comments: