29.4.08

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U MY DADDY...

I though today all my bossess went to 1st quarter review meeting i have nothing to do...but when almost finish my work suddenly, Jenny told me that some mistake in the agreement...

am i do mistake?but every things i do i sure double check is impossible i will make mistake...

finally i found out that this mistake is done by my ex-collegue...omg...why?tell me why...?i already help him to do the correction that previously he made...but come another 2...all total 5...

Jenny sms him told him that he make mistake but wat he reply is "im sure that this mistake is not done by me.." why make mistake already still try to wash hand 1...im very angry and call him and scoled him...but he still said that not done by him...

huhuhuhu...angry...angry...but i cannot angry coz today is my daddy birthday....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DADDY!!!

i did promise my mom that i will bill the bill tonight but if this bill is less than RM100.00 than i will give her another RM200.00 but luckily we eat in BUMBU BALI...and the bill is RM135++...hahahaha...

after the dinner my mom gumble in the car she said why order so much of food?see i cannot take the RM200 liao loh...hehehe...aiyo...she feel so disappointed...but mummy don worry this coming mother's day i am going to buy you a present...LO HONG KA bird nest...that one worth RM200++...so don worry...

1 comment:

Milly said...

goodgirl wor。。。
buy lo hong ka birdnest ler..

i still thinking a ..what to buy..